Monday, February 22, 2010

Some quotes from the past few weeks

We really need to potty train Jacob. He is pretty stubborn about it and I kind of think that it is something that cannot be forced upon a child. Anyway, yesterday Ben let Jake use some of his underwear. Ben somewhere in that conversation told Jake that they were super special underware and that God lived in them. When Jake then proceeded to pee all over the underwear Ben said: "Oh, great Jake you just peed on God"

Ben and I were playing Indiana Jones on Wii. Jake wanted to play. Ben told Jake he couldn't play because it was a very hard level. Jake said "no it is a soft one"

Last night watching Woman's speed skating with Ben and Jake, Ben said "I really hope a boy wins this one"

Ben has a very good use of English language lately. He will be asking me a question and say "am't me going to sparks tonight?" So proud!!

That is all I can think of right now. My kids are crazy. Good thing they keep me laughing or else I think I would go more insane than I already am :)

No comments: