Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jacob's Birthday #3

We had a valentines day/birthday party bash for Jacob today. I made spaghetti (can you tell?)



I guess Jake enjoyed it
Opening the gifts. So sweet and so cute. Wanting to play with each one after it was opened.

Caleb and Grandpa hanging out
I would like to take a quick break and read this book
My attempt at an elephant cake which I now see i forgot to frost completely.
Jake thought it was great and the color was perfect.
Jake also sang the birthday song to hismelf the entire time (very cute)
Blowing out the candles. (adding lots of spit to the cake)
Just should try this one little part in the trunk.
Yum, tastes good (yes I do tend to strip Jake when we are eating messy foods. Makes for less clean up of clothing later on)
Look a mess again (an elephant colored mess)
Caleb's first taste of ice cream. I think that he liked it but he really did not like the coldness that went with it.

All the birthday parties were a success. I am so thankful that everyone loves Jake so much. I am pretty sure that Ben is thankful that the birthday celebrations are over. Just one more brother's birthday to go and then it is his.

No comments: