Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Party #2

Birthday Party #2 was on Sunday at Omi and Opi's house. An amazing elephant cake was ordered and it looked Perfect. Jake loved it.

And on to the good part, the blowing out of the candles.


(I am pretty sure this is what was going through his head in this progression: 1. Ok, ready go . . . 2. Hum, that didn't work, I will try again . . . 3. Maybe I will try from this position. 4. Finally they are out, the cake tastes amazing!)


And onto the gifts


So, Jake got this cool airplane track for his geo tracks system. It his huge and Jake loves it. He screams when the plane goes upside down and through the barn doors. It is pretty cute to watch him be a 3 year old instead of watching him try to be a 5 year old.


Ben's comments on the way home.

Ben: "When is going to be a day that is all about me?"
Me: "On August 14th"
Ben: "oh how long until then"
Me: "6 months"
Ben: "are you kidding me?"

I guess someone is a little jealous

No comments: