Friday, May 18, 2007

Jacob at 3 months

I know that I post a lot more about Ben than I do about Jacob it is just that Ben is at such a funny stage of life. here are some pic's of our precious Jacob


See my curled toes that mommy was talking about in an earlier post?


Here is my beautiful smile. It is hard to catch on camera and this is only 1/2 of one, the camera is kind of strange looking




Look I am starting to get some rolls to my little body. I really don't like it when Mommy says I am looking fat :)




Mommy got me this contraption so that I can sit up. It helps me get all the burps and spit up out of my mouth. It is also perfect for watching Sesame Street with my big brother. Mommy has been putting it on the table when we eat dinner that way I can feel like part of the family. It is nice to sit down and eat as a family of four. Usually 1/2 through mommy's dinner I realize that I am not getting any food and cry for some for me as well.

No comments: