Thursday, May 17, 2007

Benjamin at Work

Last night Ben was having some trouble going to sleep. He had been quiet for a while so I went to check on him, this is what I found!

Ben was nicely reading his Bible book at the End of his bed. Josh and Ben have been reading Bible stories together every night and Ben has been really interested in them. I guess he thought that his new stool was a perfect place for him to read!

After Ben had been asleep for awhile I went to check on him again. I left his room dying laughing. This is how I found him that time.
I guess he just really wanted to sleep with his animals last night (all of his animals)
Finally for those of you who were concerned I cleaned the fish tank yesterday. It is by far my least favorite job that I have. I told Ben that the "sucker fish" scares me because he tries to jump out of the tank. Ben then told me "You don't need to me scared God protects you"
So, here is a nice new picture of the clean tank complete with new blue rocks

No comments: