Friday, May 18, 2007

Benjamin and the lawn

One of Ben's favorite jobs is to help Daddy mow the lawn. Last night the "big boys" went out to mow the lawn. When I looked out the window to check on them after awhile this is what I saw!
Notice how you can see Ben's spider man big boy underwear. I guess he got dressing advice from Walt (Nast family you won't really understand that one but can probably guess what I am talking about). When Ben was asked if he was trying to be like Walt he replied "yes I am" not that he had any clue what I was talking about.
He knows that after the grass is done being mowed he and Daddy pick up the clippings from the sidewalk in the front. I guess Ben wanted to get started early. He was placing a pile of grass clippings in a pile on the fence post


Again notice the lovely underwear and the pants that are falling off!


No comments: