Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Day

I have not posted much this week. We have been busy running around. I will give you an update on what is going on with my boys.

Benjamin
he is always making funny comments
We went to the zoo on Wednesday with Carolyn and Sarah. When we got home Ben was resting and I was folding some laundry. Ben came running into my room and said "mommy, mommy can the giraffe's and tigers and kangaroos come over to our house?" to this I replied why? "because they are hungry and you will make them lunch". He was completely serious. I had told him that he couldn't see the giraffe's today because they were either resting or eating lunch. I guess he took that literally. I had also told him that the zoo was making a new thing so that we could feed the giraffe's I guess he put those two conversations together.

Ben has also started a stuttering stage. I know that it is just a stage and not a problem (long term problem) It is kind of cute. It is like he is trying to get too many words out of his mouth and he just can't for the right ones on time.
I catch myself all the time starting to make fun of him (because it is so cute) but I know that I should not draw attention to it or he will become self conscious of it and it will just increase it.

Jacob

He is getting bigger and starting to smile more and more. He is a great kid I feel so blessed to have him. He is starting to sleep a little longer at night. It is usually 10:00-3ish and then again at 5ish or so. Some day I will get a full night's sleep :) I think that last night he was actually laughing out loud at Josh. Jacob has also discovered his fingers. He will raise his arms above his head pinch his fingers together and smile at them. Very cute :)

Well that is all for now. No pictures today just an update

No comments: