Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day fell on a Monday this year which means Josh is at work. The boys and I had a great day together however. (Josh also spoiled me the Friday before with a great date night). I was happy to be able to spend some time with my three little men. I was trying to teach them how to treat a lady but I am pretty sure all the sugar they had during the day made those things fly through their brain pretty fast.

Anyway, we had a heart shaped pancake candlelight dinner for four to try and increase our sugar intake a bit. It was a great date and I wouldn't trade a second of it.



Jacob had to decorate a treat bag for his party on Tuesday. I tried to figure out something he could do but would still look cute. I gave him a bunch of pieces of red, white and pink paper to cut as he wished. I cut out the letters in his name as well as the hearts to make the elephant. Jake glued on the papers he cute, glued the elephant together and stuck the letters of his name on the bag. I think it turned out super cute.



In other notes, I asked the boys who there valentines were:

Ben: Hannah
Mom: why Hannah Ben?
Ben: Because she is cute and people pick on her sometimes so I wanted to be nice to her.
Mom: oh that is nice of you Ben, Jacob who is your valentine?
Jacob: you are mom
Mom: that's so nice Jake
Ben: I thought of that but then I remembered you were already married
Jake: mom you are the cutest.

Oh, how I love my boys!!

No comments: