Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What to do?

I interviewed for a job at church awhile ago and didn't end up getting it. It was at that point that I also heard about the opening at the preschool and so Ben switched over to the one close to home. Well the person who got the job has basically been transfered with her family to another state. Kathy called me yesterday and offered the job to me. So what to do.

The job at church is 10 hours a week however the only time that I am required to be at church is on Thursday Am's from 8:30 until 12:00. I can take Jacob with me which just leaves the issue of what to do about Ben. My thoughts right now are that maybe Josh or I could drop Ben off at Mom and Dad's on the way to work and then mom could take him to school and maybe Nancy could take him home? and I could get him from her house after work?

My feeling this morning is that really want to make this job work. It would be a lot of fun for me and a lot less time away from the kids. I would also be able to be connected with other women in the church and have a great mentor in the process. Kathy is really interested in making sure that I am fed spiritually and making sure that my heart is in the right place as well.

So pray about this one for me please. I would like to come to some conclusion this week so that I can let Kathy know one way or another so that if I don't do it she can begin the search for another candidate.

No comments: