Monday, October 8, 2007

A New Bed



So I am getting really tired of being crammed into our little home. I don't want to complain too much about it because I know that God has us still in the house for a reason. Anyway, Jacob clothes were previously all in the baskets under the changing table. Well that was not really working for us anymore since his stuff is getting bigger and it just always looked messy to me. I found a bed online that has three drawers underneath it and I decided that this would be the perfect bed for us. (it was pretty cheap too). I thought we could put Ben's stuff under the bed and Jacob's stuff in the dresser and get rid of the changing table. Well we found the bed at Wall-Mart. I really wanted the blue one but they didn't have one in the store and we would have to pay shipping to get it and this one will work :) I organized the clothes this AM and took the changing table out and the room looks so much bigger now. You can't really tell from this picture but it looks a lot better. There is also a place for Ben's books on the bookshelf behind his bed so that is nice as well.
Sorry about the green fish tank again there is something wrong with it and I have to change it at least once a week to keep it clean and I hate changing the tank :)

No comments: