Monday, October 22, 2007

Ben

Ben has been testing us lately. I think that the root of the problem is that he is so tired all the time because he won't sleep through the night and he will not take a nap (well and he is a sinner). Anyway, Josh and I have decided that we are going to try and put him to bed around 7:00 and then maybe he will be getting at least 11-12 hours a night (I am sure he will still wake up at 7ish). We will see how that works. Well tonight Josh is out studying and Ben has had an awful day. A day that we all really needed Josh around. Anyway, Ben was reading books in his room and got a paper cut on his finger from a book. I told him that I would kiss it to make it all better but he said "let's go to Omi's and get one of her cool band aids to put on it. they are in the new bathroom right by the back door" I told him that we had band aids here but he wanted that cool one's at Omi's house. Where he comes up with these things is beyond me. Anyway, pray for us that we can figure out the correct way to shepherd Ben at this time in his little life.

No comments: