Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Worst Night Ever

Well Last night was an awful night for the Nast boys in their sleeping habits. I am not sure what was going on but neither one particularly wanted to sleep between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 leaving a very tired mom. Well The one very comical thing of the night was when Josh and I left Ben in our bed to sleep. Josh was in his (Ben's) bed and I was in the family room nursing with Jacob (we are trying to teach Ben that he can sleep by himself again). All was quite for a few minutes when all of a sudden I heard horrible screaming from my room followed by footsteps and a 3 year old jumping into my arms almost on top of Jacob. I asked him what he was scared of and he said the big number!. I said do you mean the big monster? he said, no the big number. He was really scared not just playing around. he wanted me to come in an see it and sure enough Josh's cell phone (which has been acting super crazy) was glowing causing a shadow on the ceiling that Ben thought for sure was a number. He told me it was a 4.

How funny that the son of an accountant is scared of numbers :)
4

No comments: