Monday, July 2, 2007

Mom is always right



I don't really ever question what Mom tells me about kids. She has raised three (pretty well I might add) and has a degree in childhood development so she knows what she is talking about. Anyway, she always tells me that if Ben is being crazy I should stick him in the sandbox or give him some water to play in. The sensation of it running through his hands seems to calm kids. Well I have always know that the sandbox works with Ben but so does Playdoh. Yesterday was a bad day. Josh and I were both exhausted and Ben wanted to run and was pretty out of control all day. Around 7:00 he said he wanted to play playdoh. I gladly got it out and he sat down and calmed down instantly making his creations. It is amazing how differently he was acting in the one second that it took him to get into his toy.



And a picture of Jake just for fun

No comments: