Thursday, July 12, 2007

The mom of Two boys

For the most part I love being the mom of 2 boys. There have only been a few times that I have thought, "this would not happen if I had girls" and the other night was one of these nights.

Ben was watching a video with Josh while Jake and I went to the grocery store to buy food for the baby food that I am going to make for him. When I got home I sat on the couch with Ben and was hugging him and put him on my lap. A few minutes later I felt a warm sensation on my leg and Ben had peed on me. It has been quite sometime since he has had an accident like that I just hated that I had to be the recipient of the accident. A few hours later I woke Jake up for his 11:00 dream feed. I took his diaper off of him to change him and once again I was peed on :( Oh the joys of being a mom of 2 boys :)

No comments: