Saturday, June 9, 2007

Nanna's

Well tonight we went over to Nanna's house (Josh's Grandma's) and went out for some dinner when we got back to her house she told Ben that before we went upstairs she had to get the mail. Ben said "oh, can I help you?" He then looked down and said "I have pants on" So, here is a little background info. Just about everyday Ben wants to go outside and get the mail with me. About 9 out of 10 times he does not have pants on (it is an on going issue at our house) and so I tell him, "Ben you can't help me get the mail because you don't have pants on please stay inside"

On the way home Jacob was crying and Ben was asking Josh and I what was wrong with him. We told him that Jacob was probably tired and hungry and his tummy hurt. Ben said "I think that he has poopy and peepy in his diaper and that is why he is crying"

The things that Ben comes up with make us laugh all the time, I hope they make you laugh too.

No comments: