Wednesday, June 6, 2007

lots of updates and pictures

Here are some updates on the crazy life at the Nast house.


Jacob

Jacob is not a very good roller he can roll both directions and from back to tummy and tummy to back. he scoots all over the place and can get his knees under his body. I am not praying for him to be an early crawler or walker however. it is nice to have one stationery child.


When He sleeps he usually ends up on his side with his hand together like this picture. I kind of think that it looks like he is praying which is super cute!





I posted the other day about how rolly he is getting. Here is a good pic. of some of his rolls! It is really easiest to see how rolly he is when his diaper is off but I didn't think that was Internet appropriate :)





He is so good at holding his head up and is smiling so much more than before


We also took out the exersaucer. I kind of though that Jake would be too small for it still but he is not. He loves it. he reaches and grabs for the toys and can turn himself all the way around in a circle on it. It is amazing to see his little mind working and how much he has developed over the past 4 months.






Benjamin
Ben has had some very crazy comments lately. This first comment I am not very proud of but he said it anyway.

I was doing laundry and my little shadow was following me down the stairs. When we got done there Ben saw that I had left one of the lights on from the previous time we were down stairs and said, "Oh Crap mommy you left the light on" I guess I need to be more careful about what I say around Ben :) I told him that was rude and he shouldn't say that but at first I kind of laughed so then he kept saying it because he thought it was funny.

Later in the day I heard him talking to Dalton telling him that he shouldn't say something because it was rude. I don't remember exactly what Dalton was saying but whatever it was, was not rude at all.


Yesterday Ben and Dalton were playing so nicely. They made this huge line of car's and dino's. They were very proud of it and asked me to take a picture so here it is. I thought it was interesting how they filled in all the spaces with cars so that there was no carpet showing at all. most of the cars are facing forward but there are a few sideways so as to not leave a space in the line.





During the time that the boys were playing with the cars I was prepping Ben that he was going to go play with Opi as soon as Dalton got picked up so that Mom and I could go dress shopping again. Well as soon as Amy got here to pick up Dalton he looked at his mom and said "I want to go to Opi's house" it was rather cute and showed how much fun kids have with my dad :)



No comments: