Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last day of school

Here is Ben on his way to his last day of Kingergarten. Seariously, where did the year go.





If you would like to compare, here he is on his first day of Kindergarten as well as his last day of preschool.







Notice that the training wheels are off the bike (he is also going the wrong direction but he was ready way too early so he was just riding around)





The last line up of the year.
One of the mom's took a pic or two of Ben with Mrs. G and as soon as I see them I will add it to this. For some reason it never occured to me to bring my camera after school. I got the before school part covered though.
To celebrate school being over we too Ben and a few of his buddies to see Toy Story 3. It was a great afternoon and the boys had a blast!!!



June 18, 2010

No comments: