Thursday, April 1, 2010

Out of the mouths of my boys

Omi called Ben this morning to tell him an April fools joke. It went something like this:
Omi "Ben, Chloe had 3 puppies last night"
Ben "Mom can we go to Omi's right after school because Chloe hatched 3 puppies last night"
Me "dying with laughter, Ben I think that you need to talk to Omi again"
Omi "Ben, April Fools!!"
Ben didn't so much find the humor but it made me laugh very hard!! (in fact as I type this again I am still laughing)

Jacob after Sports Class
Me "Jake what did you play today at sports class"
Jake "Hockey"
Me "What do you use in hockey?:
Jake "a puff and a stick"

Jake when talking to Omi
"Omi you are the best" (so cute)

Jake after sports class a few weeks ago
Jake "Mommy today we learned how to jiggle"
Me "Jake do you mean dribble?"
Jake "yep jiggle"

In other news Caleb has recently learned how the bounce the ball to himself. I have also found him standing in the downward dog position, basically on his head. (Meg aren't you proud of me)

That's all for now.

No comments: