Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter/birthday party

We celebrated Easter and Caleb's birthday with the Nast's on Easter. It was a beautiful day and a fun time with family.

Caleb ready to break into the basket.
Me serving the cupcakes (I also made a cute bunny cake for everyone else but the boys wanted cupcakes and that was more fun for Caleb)
Oh, I remember how this goes. I am not so sure it is worth the mess (says Caleb)
I guess I will give it a try. It looks pretty good.

Success again
Jake was successful as well
Ben somehow got into sports. He was able to hit a ball that was thrown to him with this little bat. Not sure how that happened but we will go with it
Ben had a globe in his basket. He sat here with Grandpa for about an hour listening to his stories about different places on the globe. At one point Ben said "I am the sun"

No comments: