Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa

We went to see Santa on Saturday at the outdoor mall in Rochester. (May I add that this is an awesome place to see Santa. There was virtually no line and it was totally free). Anyway the boys (well Ben) were excited and had their lists ready.

Below is Jacob's instant reaction to being placed on Santa's lap. We have a great picture just like this of Ben that I will have to dig up as soon as I find the power cord for our external hard drive.

Ben felt the need to touch Santa and make sure he was paying attention to him and his Playmobile book.
Since Ben would like everything in the book he wanted to show it all to Santa
Finally posing for a picture
As we were getting ready to leave Jacob gave Santa a high five. Too bad I didn't quite get it all on Camera
Here are my three favorite boys with the reindeer that brought Santa to Rochester

No comments: