Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alabama

This past weekend I had a great opportunity to go to Alabama to see surprise my sister after she got engaged. It was tons of fun!!! Allie and I arrivedjust as she was heading up to my parents room to show off her ring. She knew there would be ton's of people there but had no idea that Allie and I would be there as well. She knew the ring was coming but kind of thought it wouldn't happen until Christmas. It was so fun to be able to be there and enjoy the moment's with our baby sister.

Here are some pictures to help describe our trip.

Dad somehow talked his way into getting the presidential suite at Ross Bridge (the resort my parents always stay at in B.ham Alabama). I think that it was bigger than my old house. It made for a perfect party place after the ring was on Meg's finger.
Here are all the girls including Meg's new Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law to be
My sisters!! before the post engagement dinner
Meg showing off her ring
Everything in Alabama is closed for the Iron bowl (that is when Alabama plays Auburn) so we went to Meg's future sister-in-laws house for a party. Todd and Josh were so impressed that Allie and I flew hundreds of miles to watch an entire football game. It was very fun to get to know Meg's new family. Allie fell in love with the dog.
Dad had to take me on a tour of Ross Bridge. On our tour we stopped for lots of pictures
Here we are with our newest brother-in-law to be
The Bride and Groom to be
And here are some pictures of the Presidential suite. Dad asked that everyone call him Mr. President for the weekend (I think he would like that to continue however)


More pic's infront of a pretty tree
Dad and his girls. None of us will be (Coats' girls in a few months)
I was so thankful to be able to go and spend time with the family. I am so thankful for Josh and all the other people that helped out whit the boys over the weekend.

1 comment:

MoserUpdates said...

I'm totally calling your dad Mr. President the next time I see him. That's so funny! I'm glad you had a fun time in Alabama.