Monday, August 27, 2007

A few Questions

So, I am trying to decide what the boys should be for Halloween. I have a pea in the pod costume that would fit Jacob I think but that is kind of boring and he can move so that is a little restrictive for him. Anyway I was kind of wanting them to be something matching like Tom and Jerry, or A money and a banana, or yoda's or something like that. Anyone have any good idea for me? (you can comment in the comment section below if you would like)

Also I am wondering if any one knows of any way that I can "back up" my blog. I would hate to lose everything if something happened to the blogger site. anyway those are my questions.

Thanks

1 comment:

Allie said...

Well I don't think you should do a money and a banana. I would hate for jake to grow up knowing he was a banana for his first halloween. Or Ben might bite him considering Ben likes to act out his costumes. I do think Tom and Jerry sounds cute or you could have them both be cars from the movie. But you have a while till halloween!