Saturday, January 1, 2011

Santa's Letter

Just in case you were wondering, I thought I would post the letter that Santa left for my boys.

Nast Boys
First, I really wanted to bring your Dad a kyak. however, I couldn't manage to fit it down the chimney. Tell him I'm sorry. Okay, no to you boys . . . you have had a good year. There is always room for improvement in the area of obedience however I know you boys are trying hard. I hope you enjoy your presents. One important thing!!! You must share these things with each other. Otherwise I will send my elves to come take them back. So remember . . . share, share, share!!! Don't forget we are celebrating the birth of Jesus today. It is God's gift to us. You boys and me! I must try to squeeze my round belly back up this chimney again oh boy!!!

Love Santa


I love our Santa letters. He is awesome

No comments: