Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning at Home

Christmas is so much fun with kids. It is great to know that my kids know the real meaning of Christmas. Ask them sometime they will tell you exactly what it is about. The excitement that they have at the "mysteries" of Christmas is so much fun as a parent. I was so excited for them to wake up Christmas morning I don't think that I slept very well the night before. Before I went to bed I had to make sure that Santa came.


Sure enough it looks like they did well



Caleb was kind of in a mood since we had to wake him up. The boys have a rule that they are not able to get out of bed before 7:00. 7:00 on the dot they came bounding in the room ready to go downstairs.


Ben skipped the stocking thing and went right for the big stuff

CJ's big gift (it was a hit for all three boys)



Jake's big gift. I think that maybe we are crazy but he loves them so much!!

Jake got a shaving kit from Josh so that he can have his own supplies to help him get ready in the morning. (Jake runs out of bed every morning as soon as he hears the shower got on. He jumps in with Josh and the proceeds to "help" Josh with every aspect of getting ready in the morning.
CJ got an airplane for Josh*


Ben made us a cool snowman at school. He wouldn't even let us touch the package until Christmas. So cute!!

We had a great morning as a family. It was nice to be able to take our time getting ready and play with all the toys with the boys. I loved it!!

*Ben got a bow and arrow set from Josh but somehow it didn't get captured on film.

No comments: