Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

Lots and lots of Halloween festivities for the kids this year. The halloween events started with the annual sub parade led by the Athens marching band. I think that maybe this is the first year since we have been here that we actually marched following the band. In the past two years the weather has been bad so one year we just marched and the other year we just listened to the band. I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures of that event :)

The next event was Ben's School Halloween party. The principal starts by picking up the kindergartners who then follow him through the school to the First Graders who then follow through the school to the Second graders and on and on until all grades are following the parade and marching around the circle drive two times. It is very cute to see all the kids all dressed up.


Jake and Caleb needed to get in on the action as well. Jake wore his bat costume all day in anticipation of the event.
The parade begins
Our little Ewak
Jack as Woody

Caleb made a friend inside the classroom and they created a game together

Finally it was Halloween eve. It was a cold night but the boys had a blast. They were ready to go so it was difficult to get any good pictures of them but Here are my attempts.




Caleb was suppose to be Yoda but I couldn't find the head and he did not like the Monkey costume I tried to put on him. So, who knows what he really was.
You can click here or here to see pictures of Ben in the bat costume. I guess I should have looked at these before halloween because that Turtle costume would have probably fit Caleb this year. Oh well, I guess that is a reminder for next year.

No comments: