Friday, October 1, 2010

Last day of summer fun

The day before the boy's had their surgeries we decided we needed to celebrate the possible last day of summer before school started. We stared with some sugary treats and then headed to several parks. I decided it would be a perfect today to play with some of the settings on my camera (again) so, there are lots of pictures of my very cute boys!!











Can anyone name the park???

The boys had surgery the next morning. Ben had a tonsilectomy and Adenoidectomy and Caleb had tubes inserted into his ears. Both Caleb and Ben did amazingly well. Ben was ready to play less than 7 days after surgery. I think that if Jake ever has to have a T&A it will be done somewhere between 5 and 7. (I like that recovery time much better than the recovery of a 3 year old)


8-25-2010

1 comment:

Jason/Lindsay said...

Firefighters Park? Cute pix, as uj