Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ben turns 6 (almost)

We decided to to Ben's party with my family a little early since Meg and CT were home and we were all getting together anyway. It was a perfect summer night and we all had a blast. I am so thankful that my boys have so much family around that love them so much. Ben was so overwhelmingly happy with his amazing lego gift from Mom and Dad.



The highlight of all birthday celebrations is the cake according to the boys! We were celebrating both Ben and CT's birthday's (Jake couldn't resist blowing out the candles with the boys however)
As per tradition Jake had to stick his nose in the cake!!
Ben is eagerly awaiting his piece of cake and I am pretty sure Uncle Todd was telling him a pretty cool story
J trying super hard to lick all that frosting off his nose.


Ben was eagerly awaiting some frosting on the nose. He was not going to say it outloud but his eyes were saying it all. Josh got him





Covered painted faces are the best!!! especially when they taste so good

I must say after looking at these pictures I realized again how much I love my brother-in-laws. They are both great men and I am so thankful that the boys have so many great male role models to plan their lives after. CT and Todd thanks so much for being amazing husbands to my sisters and perfect uncles to my boys. Josh and I can't wait until it is our turn to be aunts and uncles (hint, hint hint!!)

No comments: