Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alabama

Somehow I was super lucky this winter and got to go to Alabama with Caleb, Mom and Dad. The best part was the time I got to spend with my baby sister and her husband. It was also super fun to be able to spend lots of time with just Caleb. I would love to be able to spend a few days with each of the kids one on one. i think that at some point we will have to do that. We did a lot of haning out and chilling. We did go to a super cool restaurant to celebrate meg's birthday. We sat at a bar that overlooked the kitchen. It was so cool to see how everything flows so smoothly in a professional kitchen.


Caleb had a blast being the center of attention. He was pretty obsessed with the pool. here is he trying to figure out a way to get down.




It was a great time away and I was so thankful for a little break.

No comments: