Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas

Christmas morning started early after a late night. We actually woke Caleb up to go downstiars. Jake and Ben were SO excited. It was fun to have the two of them both being excited this year.


It looks like Santa came

Ben and Jake slowly creeping down the stairs until it is time to go down
I promise that Caleb was not dropped down the stairs after this picture was taken
Look mom I can just come down here "Wow Ben you should see all the stuff"
Jacob that is your pile it says J-a-c-o-b. This one is for me!!
Time to open the big sock as Jacob refers to it.

Look a cool car
something starwars! AWESOME

This is just great. I have no idea what is going on but I really think that Christmas thing is fun


The boys had so much fun. We opened gifts and spent the morning putting toys together and playing a bit. It was fun and a great memory for all of us.



No comments: