Sunday, October 4, 2009

This is Caleb speaking


Add ImageIt has come to my attention that I don't get nearly as much attention on this blog as my brothers did/do so I decided to take matters into my own hands. After all I am 6 months old already. Mom says I am pretty much perfect. I try to do my best to make life easier for her. I see that those older brothers I have don't have that same perspective. Even when I was getting two teeth on the bottom I didn't ask for much just a little extra hugging.

There is talk that I was going to be in a lot of pain this past weekend so I made sure that I had a nasty diaper rash so that they didn't have to do anything to my boy parts. I am going to try real hard to keep that rash going as long as I can so that I don't have to have surgery.

Mom has also been giving me lots of different foods to eat. I still think that the stuff Mom, Dad, Ben and Jake eat is much more interesting that the goop that I get. It is pretty good however especially as long as it is mixed with banana's everything seems better that way.

My biggest accomplishment is that I have finally figured out how to kick my bothers out of the family room. I have learned the more that I start moving the more mom makes them go away. It took a lot of work but it looks like I have finally figured it out.


Here I am getting myself into a sitting position



Sometimes I get my leg stuck under me and can't figure out how to get it back in the correct position


Here we go. I finally got it. I have also been practicing some yoga moves for Aunt Meg to see next time I see her. I am pretty sure she will be impressed.




well mom says she will try and be better about blogging about me. Hope I filled you in enough for now.

No comments: