Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Closer but not there yet

Yesterday Caleb's levels were 16.8 and he was up 1.5oz. He is doing good but not quite there yet. He needs to stay on the billi blanket until Thursday. We will then go back to the hospital and then off to the ped to see what is next and do a weight check. I have been trying to feed Caleb every 1.5 hours and pump in between to see how much he is eating. So far it feel like I am hooked up to a machine. I am either feeding Caleb or pumping for Caleb. Josh did get me a new game for the wii that I can play while I am feeding/pumping so that helps to take my mind off of the fact that i am in the same chair all the time. Life with three is going to seem really easy I think once Caleb is off the machines and since both the boys are finally feeling better. I am going to try to take a few more pictures of our glow bug later on when it get's darker but I will leave you with this for now.

No comments: