Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh you can't get to heaven . . .

On the way home from cubbies tonight Ben and I were having a conversation about heaven. It went something like this.

B: "Mommy when we will go to heaven"
L: "when God is ready for us to go there"
B: "well in 6 min I think"
L: "yep maybe buddy" (he really does not grasp time all that well so 6 min means nothing to him)
Some silence

B: "Mommy God can't drive a car"
L: "really Ben why is that?"
B: "Because he is so huge he will bump his head"

more silence for a min

B: "Mommy when God is ready for us to go to heaven how will we get there"
L: "Well I don't exactly know buddy but I think that God will just take us"
B: "Oh I know Mommy God will take us on a airplane, no a helicopter. He will come and say Go get on that helicopter and go to heaven. God will walk though because he is too big for a helicopter."

So there you have it Ben now knows how to get to heaven :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.