Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The first day of Preschool

The first day seemed to go pretty well. Ben woke up at 7:00 exclaiming "let's go to preschool" He wanted to make sure that he packed all of his toys especially his ABC puzzle. He said that he would need that one at school :)

It does seem like he had a good time however. He had a momentary freak out when I dropped him off because he wanted to go to his Sunday School classroom which is across the hall. He got over it quickly. After all he really wanted was the lunch that we packed for him in his lunch box. It seemed like he had fun, he got a good report from his teacher, and he came home with a dry pull-up :)

here are some more pictures just because it is sometimes hard to get a good pic. of Ben since he does not stand still too well.


In other news: I had an interview this morning at church for the Thursday morning bible coordinator position. It is a 10 hour per week job paid position and the only time I would be required to be at church would be Thursday mornings between 8:30 and 12:00 I am already there between 9:00 and 11:30 because Ben has school so what is an extra hour :) I am not sure that I will get the job but it would be a fun idea.

Ben also went to my parents this morning to take his rest before I went to swimming. He got out of bed at one point and saw me and said "why is you not at goldfish" mom and I are still laughing about the words he placed together in that sentence.

No comments: