Monday, April 23, 2007

Funny Ben

I thought I would write some funny things that Ben has done and said today.



We are potty training Ben this week.

He decided to walk around the house in boots and big boy underwear. He did pretty well in the whole process today with only one major accident in the car :) Hopefully he will keep this up for
the rest of the week.
When he had an accident in the car today he told me "mommy poopy is hot" he really was talking about pee-pee but sometimes he gets confused.

We went to target to get Ben some new clothes and some dinner (our kitchen sink was leaking today). After Target we stopped by my parents house to help mom register Meg for a class. I had gotten Ben a hot dog from Target and he took the bun into Omi's he put the bun down so that Chloe would not eat it. We we left he told me "I forgot my bun mommy" I could not figure out what he was talking about until I remembered the hot dog.

No comments: